Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Driver's License Photo Op Time

I'm always about preplanning those tasks ahead of time that require standing in line or waiting in a doctor's office... for several hours. Like updating my driver's license.

Since there is NO distinction between being an illegal or citizen of Tennessee when it comes to which line to stand in to obtain a license to traverse the highways of Tennessee with a smoke bomb of a car, I tend to amuse myself with gadgets to pass away the anticipated four hours in line. Reading a book tends to make me drowsy.

So I'm polling my WonderDawg readers for some advice...

I need to come up with a list of songs on the iPod to ease the insanity; For starters, I like...

Dub Side off the Moon, a reggae version of Pink Floyds' Dark Side of the Moon

and does this picture flatter me?

Before:


After:

2 comments:

Michael Hickerson said...

Like you, I am not a big fan of the long lines at TDOT. What got me was when I went, I got there early and still had to stand in line four plus hours. I got sort of irritated when it got to be quarter to twelve and four of the five windows closed to go to lunch...

I am not saying these people don't deserve to go to lunch...just maybe not all at once.

I did get a lot of reading done though....

Kathy T. said...

OMG. I'm so excited that they're opening a branch here in LaVergne. I'm putting my daughter off for her permit for another few days so we can do it in LaV instead of M'boro or Nashville.