Saturday, October 21, 2006

Attention Cingular customers!

Courtesy of PalmAddicts, I saw a deal that is just too good to be true, but I believe is 100% legit:



If you ever had your heart set on a palmOne Treo 650 PDA Phone, then Amazon is offering the Treo 650 for only $24.95 after a $20.00 rebate and new service activation with Cingular!

I've have nothing but a great experience with Cingular, despite the occasional oh-my-gosh $500 phone bill. I just recently upgraded Mr. WonderDawg's Motorola V-220 to a silver RAZR for $4.00 after a 50.00 rebate. The catch? Extend the plan for two years, which is no big deal since she is on the one minute a day plan anyway. Not a big phone talker.



Hopefully, Cingular will be carrying the new Treo 680 for $199.00 bucks - we'll have to wait ... more details at Engadet

No comments: