Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt - Dreaming


Photo Hunt 27: Dreaming

Theme: Dreaming | Join the Photo Hunt | View Blogroll | Visit participants.

Dreaming - To have a deep aspiration; To regard something as feasible or practical; To conceive of; imagine...

This theme is pretty easy for me to grab hold of... when I "retire" to "refire" in my latter years or when I win the lottery, I'm gonna be chasing sunsets. That's my big dream coming true.

I'm dreaming of a day when I hop in my big RV and start heading west starting here in Nashville:



and winding up at the Pacific Ocean.



Pretty simple... there's something about sunsets. If I want to go Deep Thoughts with it, then here goes... sunsets cap off a day, good or bad with a promise of a better day to come... Fresh winds always blow in from the west... and starting in Nashville, I won't run out of highway for a while!

Maybe I'm getting all old man like, but I am dreaming of a day of visiting the USA in a big RV, photo blogging with my family and dogs in tow, with all my tech gear - simply priceless (and expensive).

xxx

I just joined the Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt hosted by Tn Chick. You too can play: Join the Photo Hunt There's a theme every Saturday, and it's a lot of fun visiting the community of participants.

7 comments:

PastormacsAnn said...

These are terrific pictures. That's some dream!

Welcome to the hunt!

Barbara H. said...

Very dreamy photos!

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

Anonymous said...

Welcome....this is my third hunt. I am very late...and almost didn't make it this week but mine is up.

Someday I hope to be able to go RVing all over the country too. I blog about it once-in-a-while & get RV pamphlets for that some day. :-)

Girlie said...

This are wonderful, and who wouldn't want to be on a beach watching sunset?

"Dreaming"

Teena in Toronto said...

Pick me up along the way when you head to the Ocean, okay? Toronto is just a bit out of your way. Ha!

Thanks for stopping by mine :)

Nature Girl said...

great photos! My DH and I have this same dream as soon as he retires from the navy..we have just over 2 more years..we've even started scouting out RV's (sort of) All I need now is hi-tech blogging gear and I'm all set! Thanks for visiting my Saturday Photo..Stacie

-tnchick- said...

What a beautiful place! Makes me miss living on the coast in CA!