Thursday, September 21, 2006

MOPS - invade Opryland



I'm actually leaving the house and heading to Opryland Hotel to lend a hand with the MOPS (Mothers of PreSchoolers) convention. Should be fun as I'll make some airport runs for some of the guest speakers. My brother Greg from Promise Keepers is handing some of the logistics and when a brother is in need, I just gotta help out. Logistics is still in my blood.

I'm not sure what to expect, but it won't be 18,000 Promise Keepers guys... I just hope it's not 18,000 moms with 18,000 strollers.

The theme is Fresh Air: Breathe Deeply, Live Fully. - What Every Mom Needs: Perspective - Rest - Balance - Freedom.

How true.

Nonetheless, here's to all the Busy Moms, stay at home moms here and there and Sista's everywhere in suburbia. Hat's off to ya!

3 comments:

Busy Mom said...

Well, thanks! Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Better you than me, Mista Woo.

Malia said...

I'm just getting the hang of this technorati thing and I saw you linked to me here. Thanks for the shout-out! My sis-in-law was at the convention, wish I'd read this when it was posted!