Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Addicted to blogging?

When I'm not posting a whacked out thought or a photo here at WonderDawg, I'm reading a ton of blogs because I'm normally tethered to the iMac here as I work from home online. (I'm truly a blessed man.) I'm reading and responding to a ton of emails, checking stats, reading forum postings, blogs on technology, reading about the latest and greatest smartphones... you get the idea... so I have great occassion to visit a few blogs during the day.

I enjoy a great laugh here and there reading about others take on life (or lack of), but lately I'm feeling uninspired to post a thought. My brain and body is just now recovering from jet lag and I think I got a tiny case of poison oak - just three bumps located where my forearm meets the desk. I think it's nature way of saying quit blogging for awhile as I could be....



... addicted to blogging.

Here's why...

At Bloggers Anonymous -- we normally frown upon spreading propaganda that minimizes the serious nature of our cause. However, in the name of education and awareness, we would like to point to this juvenile "Top 10" list of "symptoms" which indicate you may be addicted to blogging. We will not reveal the authors as to not credit them in any way. Please be aware that this ignorance is out there -- and defeating the spirit of our cause.

10. You check your blog stats a LOT. You occasionally get up in the middle of the night and sneak a peak.

9. Your significant other suspects you are having an affair with your blog. Even when you're alone with your special person, you do find yourself thinking what your blog might be doing right then...

8. You "mental blog" while driving or on the train, and sometimes even when you are alone in the shower.


See if you're addicted by reading the other seven "symptoms"

Are you addicted to blogging? I have four of the ten "symptoms" !!!

1 comment:

ceeelcee said...

Mark me down for 5.

Ugh.