Saturday, September 30, 2006

Don't Be a Slacker!



Mr. T has some weekend advice for us slackers (bloggers too) Don't Be A Slacker

I was investigating getting a new voice for my TomTom GPS Navigator as Jane the English lady served me well with her turn by turn directions voiceovers recently in Los Angeles. Lo and behold, I can pay $6.95 to have Mr. T's voice or even Dennis Hopper or Burt Reynolds. Listen to samples here

Surprise Surprise - I just found out "I Pity The Fool" is debuting on TVLand on October 11, 2006 at 9pm (CST). Marvel at T's wisdom as he goes around the country helping groups in need of a little Tuff Luv.

Looks to be a TIVO add ! I'm normally not a confrontational kinda guy, but what won me over is the sneak peek of Mr. T laying a little Tuff Luv in the 12 Items or Less checkout line. Perfect. UDAMAN, Mr. T...



12 Items or Less

I need to pull some strings to get Mr. T to Nashville for a Nashville Is Talking blogger meetup...

"Because in every city, there's fools to pity"

Suggestions?

No comments: