Saturday, September 30, 2006

Doing the monster mash

I was working in the kitchen late today
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
For my monster from the pan began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise....
**

I ran and got the camera to see The Monster Mash(ed) in my potatoes...

It's not even Halloween, but while whipping up some mashed potatoes for a cookout today, the image in my pan of potatoes was creeping me out. If you ask me, it was more Grinch like (minus the green) or perhaps Keith Richards of Christmas past. These potatoes came from Walmart... the ghost of layaway perhaps?



The potatoes were good too!



Lyrics rip off from:
The Monster Mash
Recorded by: "Bobby "Boris" Pickett and The Crypt-Kickers"
Written by Bobby Pickett and Lenny Capizzi
Copyright © Sinteticor Lyrics

2 comments:

View From The Lake said...

Sooo funny. Are you available 10/21? See my recent posts on This Is Smyrna, TN.

Sharon Cobb said...

Tell me you didn't eat that! You could sell it on Ebay for mucho money! Just think of someone famous (real or imaginary) it looks like.