Saturday, September 30, 2006

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt - Comfy


Photo Hunt 25: Comfy

Theme: Comfy | Join the Photo Hunt | View Blogroll | Visit participants.


comfy - providing or experiencing physical well-being or relief; "feeling comfy now?"

There is nothing like chilling out on on the couch after a hard day at the office (watching The Office) with my incredible dogs. That's my grand dog Diggy (2) in the foreground and Ally (9), my big 95 pounder Lab. They were tired after a big day running around and swimming in the creek. Hard to tell them to get off the couch when they both just want to snuggle.

xxx

I just joined the Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt hosted by Tn Chick. You too can play: Join the Photo Hunt There's a theme every Saturday, so I look forward to visiting the community of participants.

15 comments:

Pat said...

Great photo!

Welcome to the Photo Hunt!

Dani said...

LOL Nice photo.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Newscoma said...

That is an amazingly sweet photo.
I have five dogs and sometimes they lay on me like this.
This is wonderful.
No wonder they call you wonderdawg.

Wystful1 said...

That's so sweet.
Mine's posted.
And...have a great weekend.

Mama Duck said...

That's so sweet! Hope you have a great weekend - ours is up as well ;).

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Love the doggies and welcome to the Photo Hunt, Kerry!
Mine's up, too. Enjoy your weekend!

someone else said...

Those dogs know how to relax! Cute photo.

Maribeth said...

Great photo! My picture was my comfy dog too. I think they are the best pictures!

Lifecruiser said...

Welcome to the photo hunt :-)

Awww.... Three best friends. That's looks so comfy.

Mrs Lifecruiser.com

-tnchick- said...

Aww, that's like so sweet. My dog loves to perch her front paws and head on me while she sleeps.

Unknown said...

ah comfy indeed! mines up too.

Biker Betty said...

Great comfy photo.

Melli said...

LOL! I have a lab that thinks she's a lap-dog too! Toooo cute! (and don't work SO hard at The Office!)

Philosophical Karen said...

Everyone nice and comfy? Very cute!

My photo is up.

barman said...

Awesome picture for the hunt. I know I would feel all comfy with two dogs like that.

Welcome to the photo hunt. I hope you have as much fun with it as I have. See you around.