Friday, February 24, 2006

Dallas Cowboys - The Franchise in the NFL

Anytime at All, Anytime at All, All You Got to Do is Call, And I'll Be There...

Yup, HOW ABOUT THEM DALLAS COWBOYS!



I posted this entry last weekend when I was guest blogging on Nashville Is Talking and got some good ole' boys stirred up.

Since Arena Professional Touch Football - (Go long and I'll heave the ball!) - ain't doing it for me, I've gotta keep feeding my National Football League jones...

"Whenever the NFL needs a big draw at the gate or on TV, they turn to the Cowboys. Thanksgiving Day. Check. Lots of MNF appearances. Ditto. Pre-season games in Mexico. Got it. First American Bowl in London (1986). Sure. Help for the Saints after Katrina. We're on the way.

This is why we are The Franchise in the NFL, and this is why we inspire legions of haters." NFL turns to the Cowboys again

As a die hard Cowboys fan since the Ice Bowl of 1967 where Bart Starr scored an legitimate TD on a quarterback sneak, I even wore my Cowboys jacket to Kroger two weeks back and I could definitely feel the love. I got the old Pedro nod.

Are the Titans gear still in style? Even Kroger (and CVS Pharmacy) is trying to dump some inventory. The Titans need some fan base excitement - like drafting Vince Young as the QB for the future.

No comments: