Monday, November 12, 2007

Where The Heck Am I?

Other than working a lot on weekends, combing for keywords for Google Ads in the daytime, thinking about my kids a lot, fretting about not spending enough time with my wife and having not enough 'mo money, I've not been blogging, twittering, facebooking, texting, smartphoning, woodworking, yardworking, mowing, relating or churching much to none. TIVOing, yes. Couch potatoing, yes. Love my dogs, yes and yes. Stressing, yes - but less and less.

I did see a Titans game live last week. Most relaxing thing I done with Mrs. WonderDawg since April of 2007. Didn't have the energy to hoop and holler, as I simply enjoyed the sun in my face.

Other than that, writing a ton of reviews over at GearDiary. Loving me some gadgets and gear.

Sleep is good too. Much harder to go to bed at 2 am and wake up at 6 am. No can do no more.

No comments: