Thursday, October 04, 2007

Hot footing after Britney Spears and Martha White

i was leaving work this afternoon at 5:30 pm when I spotted this baby blue Martha White Flour / WSM Grand Ole Opry / Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs bus at Broadway and 1st Avenue in downtown Nashville.



After a OMG moment, I unzipped my backpack, grabbed my camera and gave chase after this bus uphill.



With a golf umbrella in one hand, and camera in the other, I ran four long city blocks uphill on First Avenue (barefoot of course) to catch a decent shot of this bus.



I need to get in shape if I ever have a faint desize to be a paparazzi. Britney Spears could have easily been on this bus headed toward East Nashville.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometime, if you're somewhere and the bus is stopped, get on and say hey to Don Clark. It's a COOL bus. Full of memorabilia...nothing like it anywhere.

http://www.bluegrassbus.com/