Tuesday, May 22, 2007

When technology doesn't work...

Eyeballs don't fail me now...

In today's Tennessean newspaper, the headline reads:

"Trio suspected of stealing from Franklin Wal-Mart"



The story goes on to read:

Today, Franklin Police released images taken from a security camera at the Wal-Mart on Mallory Lane. The suspects can be seen entering the store one at a time.

Ok, I'm curious so I click to enlarge the photo and I get this:



Good luck with catching the thieves!

Even Lasik won't help out identifying these guys.

*** UPDATE ***



Bunny Swan, an Asian woman who works as a manicurist at the Gorgeous Pretty Beauty Nail Salon (which she mispronounces as "Goja Pitty Booty Nay Salon" provided a statement to the Franklin police - "Okee, I tell you eh-we-ting: he look-a like a man!"

No comments: