Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Day 44 of 365 photos in 2007



Day 44 of 365 photos in 2007... photojournaling my way thru 2007!

CUonTV - Mrs. WonderDawg on Bugs Bunny's tee vee set.

I found this postcard in my attic when Warner Bros. records used to do retail store mailings of upcoming artist appearances on television, especially on Saturday Night Live - Talking Heads, Paul Simon, Rickee Lee Jones, etc. I estimate this 6 x 8 1/2" postcard to be 26 years old. I cut out the WB logo on the screen and taped the photo from the back side.

As usual, the moral of the story is never, ever throw anything away! Could come in handy one day...

See the rest of the daily series archived at WonderDawg365

1 comment:

West Nashville Gringo said...

Just more proof that Kerry Woo is the biggest packrat on the face of the earth. I've been to his house many times and he absolutely throws nothing away.

Kerry, don't try to justify your character flaws just to come up with a post for your blog.

Actually I don't feel this way but I know Mrs. Wonderdawg does so I am just speaking on her behalf.