Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Day 9 of 365 photos in 2007...



Day 9 of 365 photos in 2007... photojournaling my way thru 2007!

Elijah was over at our house showing me his FisherPrice digital camera that he got for Christmas. After shooting what seems to be 100 photos of my dog, my feet and my eyes, he was gracious enough to let me take it apart and see what was inside... A 256 SD card with 4 AA batteries capable of shooting 3000 lo res photos.

I was excited to see that he enjoyed taking photos and with an untrained eye, he took some pretty neat shots from low angles and cats running away! One day, Grandpa Woo will be talking to Elijah about the good old tech days of B&W TVs before televised three dimensional images were invented and everybody had a Apple iPhone in their Apple iMobile transport vehicle...

I thought his self portrait shot was pretty neat...



See the rest of the daily series archived at WonderDawg365

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now...who is Elijah? Are you a grandpa and I somehow missed that?

Kerry Woo said...

Elijah is the son of Nora who Gary (my son) is engaged to... so that makes me a Grandpa!

Jamie said...

The force is strong in this one, Kerry. Train him gently in the ways of the Jedi Photog.

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Woo...isn't that fantastical?