Sunday, December 31, 2006

Reviewing the Year In Blogging (My Own)

Reviewing the Year In Blogging (My Own)

It’s time to start looking back over the year-that-was, and what better way to do it than with a variation on a meme? (Like all the hipsters that are much younger and busier than me are doing)... And to think that there are 1.400 plus posts all composed at seven words a minute in my pajamas...


JANUARY

Passion06 gathers in Nashville

Below are four images from the Passion06 conference going on downtown at the GEC and various late night locations downtown thru Thursday.




FEBRUARY

Best Lil' Lego Band in Nashville

In case you missed it, here are some photos from the Best Lil' Lego Band in Nashville practicing on their new stage set at Kerry Woo's Kitchen Table Sound Studios in West Nashville.



MARCH

Passion 07 registration opens...

with a mighty click.



APRIL

Love Is Just Another Search Problem

eHarmony? Forget about it !



MAY
True Love

If you love something, set it free.


JUNE
Need a miracle with your grilled cheese sandwich?




JULY
Customer Service heaven and hell

I'm at Target at White Bridge Road today, looking for patio furniture that was on sale.


AUGUST
I'm A Winner!

Awhile back, I entered a giveaway contest that Sammy McLoughlin, Webmaster and Editor of PalmAddicts sponsored with Vaja Cases.



SEPTEMBER
Fantasy Football - the good old days

I miss playing Fantasy Football in the cubicle world - where else can a guy pay thirty bucks for the right to...



OCTOBER
I can (and will) drive 55

Some time ago on a Thursday (I pleading the Statute of Limitations Amendment), I was feeling pretty good about meeting up with Mrs. WonderDawg for a Thursday lunch.



NOVEMBER
Where the Buffalos Roam

My son Gary on the way to Seattle snapped a picture in Montana of a buffalo by the side of the road. They're pretty tasty too as I just got back from eating a bison burger...


DECEMBER
Nashville Is Talking Christmas MeetUp is Official!

Come one, come all to the exclusive Nashville Blogger Festivus, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, Solstice, Holiday Get-together.

No comments: