Friday, October 20, 2006

Public Potty Break Gone Bad

Jeffery Hanserd wants everyone to know that using a public toilet could leave you flushed with embarrassment.

Last night on WTVF - News Channel Five they aired a story - "Antioch Man On The Wrong End Of Practical Joke"

I'm all for pranks, but this one is pretty crappy - err - NOT FUNNY.

Not be unsympathetic, but personally, I strive to NEVER use public restrooms. Especially at WalMarts. Definately never at gas stations. If I'm within 30 miles of the house, the flashers are on the Honda and the race is on.

If I absolutely must, I use five layers of the seat liners and lots of toilet paper to lay on the seat (which Jeffery should have done). That's what the extra roll of toilet paper is there for.

While traveling, I never sit my backpack or laptop bag on the bathroom floor.

I don't answer my cell phone in the bathroom. Or make small talk.

And c'mon - please wash your hands.

I'm still freaked out about yellow file folders. When I worked downtown at L _____ y, I saw a guy in the stall with yellow file folders on the floor. He was writing out post it notes and placing them on the folders.

No comments: