Monday, September 11, 2006

While in Hollywood, visit Beverly Hills

More from Los Angeles... WonderDawg Goes to Hollywood.



I ate at the legendary In-N-Out Burger. Nothing is frozen; fries and burgers are handmade and very good!



Cruised through Beverly Hills 90210 and Rodeo Drive. Very swanky. Saw some houses with cement ponds. Couldn't find Mr. Drysdale's bank to photograph.



My favorite picture of the day! Located in Beverly Hills! They weren't open for business yet, but if they were, I was going to get an autographed menu.

Must go to sleep and attend a conference that runs all day Monday from 8 am to 11 pm. Should be fun visiting with my peers in the business and making new friends at Handango, Motorola, Microsoft and many others. The Schwag leaves me speechless.

2 comments:

ceeelcee said...

I told you to take an extra schwag bag!

Lu said...

oooohhhh! I MISS In-n-Out burgers. They're the best.