Saturday, August 26, 2006

Thirty Days of Fame & Glory

Aw-shucks! Ya'll go on!

Yours truly is the Featured Gadgeteer this month over at TheGadgeteer.com



Julie Strietelmeier and Judie Hughes have without question for a number of years done an excellent job of reviewing gadgets, Palm OS and Windows Mobile stuff, laptops, accessories and more. I always turn to The-Gadgeteer site to give me a base line of what to look for in a practical aspect and perpective for all things gadget related. You owe to yourself to bookmark their site www.the-gadgeteer.com if you have any interest in gadgets and even accessory related stuff like clothing and carrying bags.



Here's my story and I'm sticking to it:

"Greetings from Nashville, Tennessee where the weather is great and the people are friendly! I'm Kerry and yes, I am a gadgeteer. My friends think because of my Asian roots that it is my cultural duty to perpetuate the Asian stereotype with gadgets in hand, which I don't deny... just visit Las Vegas during a Consumer Electronics Show. For me it is almost like having a Roots experience. I've graduated from anything with a power cord attached to wireless and battery powered gadgets."

Read the rest of my story here. I dare you.

You too can be a Gadgeteer! Read other featured gadgeteer stories, and send in YOUR story / pictures for posting! I'm honored to be associated with a great web site. Thanks very much Julie & Judie!

No comments: