Sunday, August 06, 2006

On My Desk Update

Always fun to have the Nashville bloggers play along... In the spirit of my previous post about the On My Desk blog - - Kathy T & CeeElCee stepped up with their entries:



CeeElCee's Nerve Center



Kathy T's Seal of Good House Keeping Desk

Check out On My Desk blog


-----------------------------------

Here's a what if - WHAT IF the Nashville Blogosphere dared to reveal their desktops? Who would not want to see the desks of blogging illuminaries by the likes of:
The Nashville Knucklehead, Busy Mom, Sista Smiff, Sam Davidson. Christian Grantham, Mashby, Big Orange Michael, Salem's Lot, Jag @ I'm About To Be Brilliant, Kat @ Just Another Pretty Farce, Chris' My Quiet Life, Lindsay's SuburbanTurmoil... the list goes on...



Mini Desk

Custom Desks

Top 10 Strangest Desks

3 comments:

Busy Mom said...

I have to remember to take the camera to work!

Sharon Collie said...

You don't want to see my desk. Now, my cube is interesting with my various photo collection, but, the nerve center, not so much.

Nashville Knucklehead said...

What is this "desk" of which you speak?