Thursday, February 02, 2006

Must See Woo TV



Ever since I got the great deal from DirectTV on a Tivo DVR (FREE after rebate), the shows have been piling up -

What's on at the Woo household?



My Name is Earl
Alias
The Office
Everybody Hates Chris
The Simpsons
Divine Design
Invasion
Survivor
Lost
Surface
24
Desperate Housewives
That 70's Show

TVSquad (Day 71 Blog of the Day) can give you all the lowdown on these shows...

I've tried Firefly, but prefer the Firefly restaurant instead since I appreciate good food more so than science fiction. And Lost is the only show I haven't seen yet, though I have all the episodes.

Believe it or not, I'm actually getting into American Idol. Previously, I always view the show as a dream buster, with Simon busting the dreams and hopes of young kids (regardless of the talent) just to do so. Sort of putting down people to elevate one's poor self image.

1 comment:

Alsicole said...

Hi Kerry

Earl is very cool. Re. American Idol, I think Simon comes across as harsh, but he is very realistic in what's achieveable, and it's only fair that he tell people the truth. The music industry today is a much harsher place than you and I remember and his blunt truth is only preparing the contestants for what they should expect if they are lucky enough to get a contract.

A
xx