Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Day 62 of visiting 100 blogs in 100 days



Day 62 of visiting 100 blogs in 100 days...

Golf is a lot of walking, broken up by disappointment and bad arithmetic.
~Author Unknown

I've got a lot of friends that play golf and every year I turn down invitations to play... It is a lot of walking, a big time sink and besides, I'm not old enough to play or see the necessity to play golf in order to cut a business deal. The times that I have played reminds me of solitary baseball or hitting flyballs for someone to catch on the other end. G.K. Chesterton regards golf as an expensive way of playing marbles.

Just because I don't play doesn't mean I can't appreciate golf. And for the reason that blogging provides a platform for people to share their passions, even golfing, I appreciate this golf blog by Byron. He personally believes "this site will become a great resource for golfers of all genre's, but the main focus is giving back to the golfing community. " Which is simply worth celebrating! Way to go Bryon!

Major Championships is a golf blog and resource dedicated to providing quality information that can be beneficial for all golfers, but our main focus is on those at the High School and College level.

Areas of interest are regarding nutrition, diet, exercise, swing tips, and not only do we carry a blog like atmosphere, but we also have a photo gallery containing pictures of golf courses, golf swings, and players (amateur and pro).

We also have videos of golf swings that can be viewed.

All kidding aside, this is a well done blog that should be the blog of choice for all that enjoy golf.

I guess there is nothing that will get your mind off everything like golf. I have never been depressed enough to take up the game, but they say you get so sore at yourself you forget to hate your enemies. ~Will Rogers

No comments: