Sunday, September 25, 2005

Day 25 of 100 blogs in 100 days

Day 25 of my journey to visit 100 blogs in 100 days.

Sunday. The Lord's day. Inspiring Word and fellowship. Big lunch. The perfect day to rest, move in and out of a football induced coma, do some light reading and if surfing the internet, simply relax and give the old eyeballs a break with a photoblog.

Ever since I have embraced blogging, the biggest joy for me is to visit the category of photoblogs. Words provide expression of many viewpoints, however being visually oriented, I love looking at photographs - expressions that are indeed worth a thousand words.

One of my favorite photoblogs is a daily dose of imagery published by Sam Javanrouh.

Sam photojournals what he calls "a simple view of his day to day visual experience." The photos that are posted are beautiful in composition capturing every day street scenes, soaring buildings, rooftop views and much more of Sam's home base in Toronto/Canada.

Two things from my daily visits to this blog - I am impressed with Toronto and quite frankly, this photoblog has motivated me to purchased a digital camera. Sometimes we just need a visual stimulus to jump start and inspire our day. a daily dose of imagery could be all you need.

No comments: