Sunday, September 18, 2005

Day 18 of 100 blogs in 100 days



On my ongoing quest to visit 100 blogs in 100 days, for day 18 of 100 blogs, I was curious to find out if there were any dedicated football blogs on this 2nd week of NFL football.

Sure there is the NFL home site, various team blogs that are short lived, tons of sports gambling sites, Titans Radio blurbs and even a NFL Cheerleaders blog - and a brand new blog by Joe Howard who "is dedicated to everything NFL. I do happen to be a Titans fan, but I will be writing as unbiased as possible (not that I could possibly be biased towards the Titans this year anyway). I’ll write on news around the league, but I’m hoping to produce mostly original content on my thoughts and opinions."

As for the Titans, for his week 2 picks, Joe wrote: "Baltimore vs. Tennessee - The Baltimore defense is just loaded with pro-bowl caliber players. With the Titans’ offense lacking a quality #1 receiver for McNair to hook up with, I think they’ll have a hard time stretching this defense. There should be just too much defense for the Titans’ offense, and there should just be too much Jamal Lewis for the Titans’ defense. Pick - Baltimore "

Oops - Titans won big time -

But nonetheless, Joe is committed to making this new blog work, promising quality content, a clean layout and easy navigation. Joe, go long and score often...

I need to mention Titans in 05 written by Goober - this passionate Titans fan has some good postings with game day photos as well. Worth keeping an eye on as well.

As a long time dedicated die hard Dallas Cowboys fan since the Ice Bowl, I like what happening over at Blogging The 'Boys. Grizz speaks for me - "Blogging The 'Boys". "This blog is about the premier team in all professional sports, the Dallas Cowboys. I don't want to hear any arguments about the New York Yankees, the Boston Celtics or Los Angeles Lakers, or even something crazy like Manchester United in that other sport called football. Yes, they may have more championships, or longer histories or whatever, but for me and a legion of other hardcore 'Boys enthusiasts, there is simply nothing more divine or sublime as the Dallas Cowboys."

Amen brother - so with all of the above mentions, Blogging The 'Boys is my blog of the day for September 18... I have some Dallas Cowboys stories to share later...

Picture source: sports-central

No comments: