Friday, June 10, 2005

9 Things I Simply Must Do and 25 Things ...


If we sincerely want to "get life right" and quit repeating the same mistakes over and over again, 9 Things You Simply Must Do provides the practical guidance we need to live life to its fullest - every moment. Posted by Hello

A friend mentioned this book to me as a possible read and while looking for it on the web, I ran across this post...

(Isn't the internet wonderful? Technology knows the practical side of what I am searching for while providing a balance for what I'm no longer required to do!)

"Twenty-five Things I'm Glad I Am No Longer Required To Do"

    • Show you the money
    • Wake up and smell the coffee
    • Want a piece of you
    • Sit on it
    • Keep it real
    • Wang Chung tonight
    • Get all up in your grill
    • Think outside the box
    • Be there (and/or be square)
    • Talk to the hand
    • Take it up a notch
    • Kiss your grits
    • Get jiggy with it
    • Catch you on the flipside
    • Open up a can of whoop-ass
    • Gag you with a spoon
    • Keep on truckin'
    • Get with the program
    • Eat your shorts
    • Take it easy
    • Give mad props
    • Bring it on
    • Touch base
    • Quiero Taco Bell
    • Not go there

Life just got easier... Courtesy of: link

No comments: