Sunday, May 22, 2005

PalmSource DevCon


PalmSource DevCon Posted by Hello

I'm privileged to attend this years PalmSource Mobile Summit & DevCon 2005 in San Jose, CA. It is always great to meet up face to face with software developers, partners, and business professionals whom I been working with since 2002 at PalmGear via 200 daily emails and phone calls. We'll be together at this conference for the expressed purpose of coming together to learn how recent innovations in the Palm Operating System (OS) will power the next-generation of Palm Powered smart mobile devices (like the Life Drive) and Palm OS applications.

PalmSource is sponsoring a conference blog; I've been challenged to write a few entries on this blog while I'm there (in an unofficial capacity since I'm a PalmGear staffer - so I'll stay on the safe side and not dishonor anyone)...

I'll most likely concentrate on Monday's Palm Users Group Meeting (PUGs) as they are near and dear to my heart. I really like being around passionate people (geeky sometimes) in the context of small groups whether it is Palm Powered handhelds, carpentry, Bible studies, mentoring groups or blogging meet ups because knowledge is shared by committed people from all walks of life, friendships are built and passion is fed.

Speaking of blogging, two people who have motivated me to blog by their example are Mike Rodhe and Michael Ashby... so it will be great to share a cup of java with them as well since they are Palm Powered enthusiasts. Their blogs are listed to the right in the nav bar. Visit them; you'll learn something new!

No comments: