Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Day 7 of 366 for 2008

Walking around downtown Nashville at lunchtime, I have visited twice Take 121 Arts at 121 Third Avenue South.

I get inspired by the art on the walls, partly by the creativity and talent that springs forth and the vibe of the space itself. Today I met Nanette who was pretty proud of the gallery appearing in a Japanese Art Magazine, so I asked if she would be my Day 7 of 366 for 2008 since we were talking about what inspires us... Here's Nanette with the photo of the display in front of the actual display.



One of favorite pieces is the STOCKROOM sign:



And she was gracious to take my photo with me posing as the STOCKROOM Boy.



If you're downtown, give yourself a mental break and immerse your senses at Take 121 Arts. They are located on Third Avenue west of the entrance to the Shelby Street Bridge and the Schermerhorn Symphony Center.



Really nice people to say hello to as well. Thanks Nanette!

***

View the 366 of 2008 Picture per Day Flickr set

No comments: