Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Day 26 of 366 | Playing 366 Catchup

I take a lot of photographs every day particularly at lunchtime, while tooling around town and hundreds every week of products and gadgets in preparation for the items I review over at GearDiary.

It's hard to carve out a block of time after work to blog or at the minimum post a picture everyday for the 366 Photo A Day project. But I'm gonna stick to it! Just yesterday, I was obsessed to find a 366 or 2008 house number to post, but my legs gave up after walking uphill on 2nd Avenue. The 100 address block of 2nd Avenue spans several city blocks, so that nipped the quest in a hurry.



So here goes... a slew of posts to get my 366 calendar on track...

**

My friends from GearDiary are playing along; I keep my stash of photos at the WonderDawg 366 for 2008 Flickr set and participate with the entire pool of Project 365 Flickr pool with 3,195 members. Go see!

No comments: