Friday, January 18, 2008

Day 16 of 366 for 2008

I went out of town to Memphis for work, but was so jammed up with time that not only did I not eat BBQ, but fail to snap a photo in the Bluff City.

Nonetheless, I went back in the 365 for 2007 archives one year ago for this entry:



Day 16 of 365 photos in 2007... photojournaling my way thru 2007!

It is so cold here in Nashville - 27 degrees and it feels like 15 with the wind chill... I will have so much pent up cabin fever that myself and I'm sure every man in the West Nashville area can't wait to be drawn into the commerce and local man hangout in the new shopping center about two miles away from my house. Imagine: from left to right; Super Target, Dick's Sporting Goods, Best Buy and three more shops opening soon. "Sure honey, I'll be happy to go shopping with you! I'll meet you at Best Buy... "

No comments: