Saturday, June 23, 2007

Texas Treat!

I haven't seen my baby sister Sally in a number of years with my bud Ronnie and their two grown up men Jared and Brent. Awesome how weddings bring family together!


Jared is the ladies man, Ronnie "FlexDawg" Huggins and Brent (who is a Texas HS all-star reciever)


Baby sister Sally


Megan, Becky & Sally


Cousins!

---

Living in Dallas, they hate the Cowboys as much as I dislike the Redskins, thus a little football smack talk is good...



So much to catch up on in a short amount of time...



...considering we're feeling sluggish on too much Maggiano's italian leftovers, much needed naps and outside, dang it is H O T Tennessee slow broil heat.

Time to slap on the tux, comb my hair, put on my girdle and go pose...

View the complete set at the WonderDawg Flickr page

2 comments:

Lynnster said...

That's a good lookin' family you have there, Sir Woo. Many congrats to the happy couple today!

Summer said...

You know, since Thunder came to Texas, you've been known as "Uncle Kerry" around our house. But seeing as there is a Huggins in your family, we might have to research the truth to the uncle title....