Monday, May 07, 2007

Stump the Brain Birthday Question

When one lives a full life with material things of all sorts and lately, gadgets AND the blessing of having a company of friendships that are long lasting, I'm not wanting for much for my 53rd birthday. I did get a new job, so that rocks!

Mrs. WonderDawg asked what I wanted for my birthday Tuesday - May 8.

"How about a surprise party?"

"NO"

"What do you really want?"


Since it's illegal for a group of guys to go rent a tank and pillage a local village (and I'm in no mood to join the Army and pillage a village in Iraq or Iran), then the next best thing is getting some guys together with some BBQ and brews and watch one of my favorite movies - the classic Waterboy on the projector outside in the cool evening air.

But darn, we're all so busy, that it's hard to even round up three guys up to see the Predators play - last time, I had to call thirty guys to get three to go sit in some prime seats. But I did make them promise to be on call for last minute deals the next time prime tickets fall into my lap.

So it's been decided; cash for a brake job on my Honda Odyssey (I hate paying full price - is there anybody out there who can shade tree mechanic my brakes?); Chinese food buffet with crablegs and new socks and jeans. I'm easy to buy for!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great

Lynnster said...

Hope you have a wonderful, happy, blessed birthday today, Kerry! I am certainly blessed to know you. :)

Cole said...

Birthday Greetings from Texas!! Hope it's a good one...

Summer said...

Have a happy birthday, Kerry!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

ceeelcee said...

Next time call 31 guys for Predators tickets. I'm always up for a game!

"You can do it, Kerry Bou-cher!"

Happy birthday, buddy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

happy bday Mr Woo...

Kerry Woo said...

Thank you all! Appreciate the kind thoughts. - Kerry

Anonymous said...

I'm a day late, but happy birthday!