Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt - Hobby



Photo Hunt Theme: Hobby
Join the Photo Hunt | View Blogroll | Visit participants.



I'm a Gadgeteer - that's my HOBBY and I'm sticking to it!

Read my story over at The-Gadgeteer.com and the gear I write about at GearDiary.com. Two fine gadget - gear sites you should bookmark!

I know, not all Asians are geeks, but Pete Townshend did say "All the best cowboys have Chinese eyes."

xxx

I joined the Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt hosted by TN Chick. You too can play: Join the Photo Hunt There's a different theme every Saturday, and it's a lot of fun visiting the community of participants.

2 comments:

srp said...

As long as it is relaxing... it's a hobby... to me it is nerve wracking when the things don't work or work a while then just stop. Pulling the hair out frustrating.

Lynnster said...

Well, seeing as how you're about fourteen feet tall you're not exactly typical anyway, my friend... but this photo of you surrounded by all the gadgets is just priceless! :)