Thursday, March 22, 2007

Road Trip!

I get pretty jacked up when I have this brain desire or a itch that needs to be scratched only to find by accident that someone has already blazed the way.

I'm talking about chasing sunsets (or at least a photo op or hey! a refrigerator magnet) in every state. My plan was as soon as I got a new Honda Element off I go! I've researched how to see an NFL game in every city, heard of people taking an entire summer off to visit baseball stadiums and have contemplated making a UHaul trip from Nashville to Seattle once my son Gary & Nora are married.

BUT, 50 States in a Week's Vacation sounds feasible.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Lunch is on us when you come through Texas!!!

West Nashville Gringo said...

Why do you keep thinking so domestically? See the world brother! South America awaits you.