Thursday, February 08, 2007

When Dreams Become Tasks

Going to bed earlier than 2 am this week has filled my brain with not only the usual bizarro scenarios I find myself in, but apparently I'm compelled to get some things accomplished as soon as I wake up.

So last night I'm dreaming of a HGTV style home office makeover or Mission Organization for where I work in my 10 x 10 room all day long. If I had the bucks, I would have Candice Olsen do a Divine Design on the whole house...

I wake up and after getting some emails pounded out, I'm on a TV like schedule where two days of speed cleanup takes thirty minutes...

Look at this rat's nest:



Here's my one corner where the PC resides with gadgets piled up, the laser printer, legos and my MacAquarium hogging the desktop with arts & crafts stuff stuffed underneath with more odds and ends on the floor.

And the oh my gosh redo:



I need to watch more HGTV before I go to bed tonight...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Very impressive, Mr. Woo!

I'll send your subconscious a map to my house, so next time you have that dream you can sleepwalk over and work on our office!m