Monday, February 12, 2007

Sunday Disconnection

Perhaps there is a Winter of Discontentment or Doldrums going on, but yesterday was cold, I had zero energy, slept off and on too much...

Maybe the hidden male stress of " I'm F I N E " - Feelings Inside Not Expressed is lurking about in my inner spirit...

Could it be that I'm detoxing from NFL football, like a heroin addict going cold turkey. The alternatives of basketball and baseball fail to excite me as always.

And last night, I attempt to watch the Grammys - and I've not heard any of the songs by the Dixie Chicks, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Carrie Underwood, Gnarls Barkley, Justin Timberlake, Mary J. Blige... and when I hear "Roxanne", I'm driven to hear the Eddie Murphy 48 Hours version.

I'm so... disoriented which is not good for an Oriental.

1 comment:

Lynnster said...

"Disoriented Oriental"... try saying that ten times real fast!!!