Monday, December 04, 2006

NaBloPoMo - Thirty Days In A Row !



NaBloPoMo is over and the winners have been announced!

Lauren of Defying labels, gravity, and sleep deprivation, has been randomly and scientifically chosen to receive a prize for completing NaBloPoMo '06! Her prize is a $25 gift certificate from Thinkgeek.com!

A big shout out goes to our Tennessee girl for representing us : KathyT even though winning the Red Stapler eluded her. Darn no TPS reports to staple this year!



KathyT is kinda like our Spelling Bee local champ... who went to the big city to compete and returned with a NaBloPoMo ribbon. Congrats!



And we have a Memphis connection as well - Lynnster awarded two winners each to have a set of authentic Memphis barbecue sauce and dry rub rib seasoning from Memphis, Tennessee's famous Corky's BBQ. Each winner can have his or her choice of the regular/mild or the hot/spicy, and if the winners happen to be vegetarian she will substitute something just as Memphis-y but non-carnivorous.

Other participants that I knew of that had no goals in November other than to post everyday (hey it's hard work!) included:

Shauna
CeeElCee
Big Orange Michael
Bad Bad Ivy
Malia

Did I miss any Nashville area bloggers?

Thanks for playing along and giving up any social interaction to blog for NaBloPoMo... and to M. Kennedy for organizing NaBloPoMo. See ya next year!

3 comments:

Malia said...

Sadly, I lost site of my goal a mere 11 days into the month. Boo-hoo, no prizes for me!

Kathy T. said...

Woot! I started to comment about all the losers at Fuzzy's site, but my sanity prevailed. Did I tell you I won the school spelling bee in the 6th grade and went on to compete in the county? Ornithology. That's the word that did me in.

Lynnster said...

Oh, that's the first time I've seen the Don Rickles post-NaBloPoMo badge and the first one I have wanted to put in my sidebar... yay!

I was thrilled with my two winners. One is even a vegetarian but says they roast a chicken about every other month so she is excited about the BBQ stuff after all, I thought that was really cool.