Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday Lights for you and me!

After being cooped up with a sore throatkee, I needed to get out, shake off the cabin fever and survey the West Nashville area for some traditional Christmas yard decorating. From West Meade through Charlotte Park down Robertson Road over to Natchez Trace back through Centennial Park I went.

There is no such thing as tacky Christmas decorations in my book! Surely EVERYBODY had fun hanging the lights and assembling the big lawn ornaments... brings a smile to my face knowing that people are celebrating the Christmas holidays regardless of Griswold like tastes and efforts!

Bethany: Is your house on fire, Clark?
Clark: No, Aunt Bethany, those are the Christmas lights.

Here's a sample of some of my favorite houses... and Merry Christmas ya'll.


- Henry Ford Drive


- Robertson Road


- Robertson Road


- Ashwood at Natchez Trace


- Parthenon at Centennial Park

Want to see more? Visit my Flickr set

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got those on Robertson Rd. I've tried to get those, but, every single time I try, I get a ton of cars behind me.

Jamie said...

The more lights, the better, if you ask me!

GW said...

My husband and I love holiday lights! We take our best friends and their kids out to look at them every year. Our big conversion van has Christmas light strung around the edge of the ceiling, and we have an 18" tall tree stationed between the front seats. It's the Christmas Bus! :) I enjoyed your pictures.