Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Playstation 3 - in da house!



Here in Nashville, it's a bone chilling 40 degrees at 9:00 pm. I went to Target to pick up the Beatles Love album (on another post later) where just last week, I had a great experience photoblogging the fantastic group of college students who camped out for 36 hours to be the first to buy the much-hyped Sony Playstation 3.

Well as good fortune would have it, I strolled straight back to the electronics section, got my Beatles CD, watched in amazement at the Nintendo Wii display and the Microsoft Zune display to the left. Target was pitching me to drop an easy $250.00 each!

Instead, I waited in line three minutes to score a Playstation 3.....

GIFTCARD.


Check it out:



Here's the postcard promoting the giftcard - Buy 3 PlayStation 3 Games and get a $20.00 exclusive PlayStation 3 Target GiftCard:



... which I didn't do; I just picked five cards off the rack, and loaded them up at $1.00 each.



The card measures 2 1/8" wide by 3 3/8" in length and 3/16" in thickness. There is a reflective grid that catches light for a simulated hologram encased in the acrylic casing with the lettering silkscreened in white. Made in China. Patent Pending.



Got to love those marketing brains at Target and Sony !

technorati tag ,

2 comments:

Newscoma said...

You do cool things, Mr. Woo.

Kerry Woo said...

Thanks - I'm wierd like this