Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday?

There is no way that I'm going out in public today to face the mass crowds on the busiest shopping day of the year.

Unless Mrs. WonderDawg makes me drive her around. I have this special talent to always drive up to any mall anytime, anywhere and snag the prime non-handicapped open parking spot.

But if I had a boatload of money, on this Day After Thanksgiving I might be in New York eating at The Jive Turkey where I can "Grab - Gobble - Go" while checking out the The Jive Turkey Of the Month Club.

Or maybe in Las Vegas watching the The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil

Or relaxing in the Carribbean on a NCL Cruise.

But as is, I'll eat some leftover turkey, overdosing with lunch lethargy to pass out later on the couch dreaming of my Dallas Cowboys going to the Super Bowl. Later, when I come out of my tryptophan & carbohydrate coma, I'll be climbing the attic steps to retrieve the fifty boxes of Christmas ornaments.

My traditional Black Friday.

No comments: