Friday, October 27, 2006

I'm Good Enough...

... I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!



The strip above represents at times how I envision all the rhetoric about the upcoming elections that is tossed about on the blogs. That's why blogs about politics wear me down.

I admit it. Taking sides is hard work. Ford vs. Corker. Palm vs. Windows Mobile. PC vs. Mac. Bud Light vs. Miller Lite. Ford vs. Chevy. Somebody the other day gave me some crap about being a Christian hyprocrite for not hanging with him after his divorce - I didn't commit adultery, so I'm not going to take that guilt trip and justify your sin.

See what happens when Dilbert is the first thing I read in my inbox?

Hat tip: Dilbert / Scott Adams

2 comments:

ceeelcee said...

I posted the same thing today.

Non-political bloggers UNITE!

Wait a sec, if we unite, would that make us political?

Non-political bloggers, continue with your snarky observations of everyday life!

Michael Hickerson said...

Oh don't forget the real debate of the week...

Lost vs Heroes