Thursday, September 28, 2006

Weblogs on cassette!

Hey Nashville bloggers! Nashville Is Talking, but is anyone listening?

You can now make your very own virtual cassettes and not get ripped off by those shady Music Row tape duplication houses that want to charge two cents each. The nerve!



Here's how to make your own virtual cassette!

Keep trading the tapes! Just enter some text and click the 'Go' button. A picture of a cassette will be generated for you. Collect 'em, trade 'em, put 'em on your website, or e-mail 'em to your friends.

Maybe the next time I finish a scrumptous meal at the local Country Crock, err I mean Cracker Barrel I can purchase the latest weblog on cassette by CeeElCee, Sarcasto, Brittney, Rex Camino, The Nashville Knucklehead, Busy Mom, Sista Smiff, Hutchmo at Salem's Lot, Jag @ I'm About To Be Brilliant, Kat @ Just Another Pretty Farce ... the list goes on...

2 comments:

Michael Hickerson said...

Wow...cool! I am so going to have to steal this for my site...

Kerry Woo said...

No problem Michael! Look forward to listening to your web log as read by Phillip Fulmer!