Saturday, September 16, 2006

Programming the Tivo Version 2006



Now that fall weather is upon us with the arrival of NFL football, I have to think about what TV programs that I can program in order to park my carcass / rump to waste away my mind.

My lineup thus far...

Sunday
NFL Football (both games) (Fox, CBS)
The Simpsons (Fox)
Everybody Hate's Chris (CW)
Desperate Housewives (ABC)
Sunday Night Football (NBC)

Monday
Monday Night Football on ESPN

Tuesday
House (Fox)
The Unit (CBS)
NFL Replay (NFL)

Wednesday
NFL Replay (NFL)

Thursday
Survivor: Cook Islands (CBS)
My Name Is Earl (NBC)
The Office (NBC)
Flip This House (A&E)
Flip That House (TLC)

Friday
TBD

Saturday
The usual HGTV, DIY network home improvement shows (before 9 am)
Maybe a college game here and there... Vandy or UT

and coming soon:
24
Invasion
Surface (I think this show got cancelled)

Shows I haven't got hooked on:

Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
CSI (CBS)
ER (NBC)
Law & Order (NBC)
Without a Trace (CBS)
Lost (ABC)

Thus far, it looks like I'll venture out in public on Friday and Saturday!

Photo credit

No comments: