Monday, August 14, 2006

The best deals on gadgets!

One of my favorite online stores is Buy.com. They have a great selection of consumer electronics at competitive prices with speedy shipping and superb customer service to boot.

I've signed up for their newsletter which gives me a quick scan of incredible limited time only buys such as Altec Lansing AHP712i Headphones with Active Noise Reduction @$149.00 list / sale at $27.99. If I go on the site, it's discounted at $87.99.

They are a great source for SD cards. I purchased last year several 1 gig Kingston SD cards for $19.00 each. Most recently Buy.com offered a deal on a Napster Bonzai USB 2.0 Upgradeable Flash Drive with 256MB SD Card list price $28.99 for $9.95 each. Needless to say, picking up extra 256 SD cards for my camera or use in my Palm Treo or LifeDrive will come in handy.

Good things do come in small packages!



I've been looking for a USB extender for my Apple Mouse and the cables I've seen have sold for $34.95. Included in the package besides the 256 SD card was a three foot USB extender, a Flash Drive upgradable with SD and MMC flash memory cards, laynard plus 5 FREE songs and 2 FREE weeks of the Napster To Go subscription.



Five to go please! Three days later, the package is at my front door. Check them out - unless you like dealing with surly clerks and paying full price.

No comments: