Saturday, March 25, 2006

The 20 Most Important Tools Ever



David M. Ewalt writes:

From dawn to dusk, humans rely on tools to get us through the day. And from the beginning of civilization, we've used them to build and shape our world. In order to celebrate these devices, and so we might reflect upon the ways that we are the tools we use, Forbes.com decided to compile a list of the 20 most important tools of all time. These are the tools that have most impacted human civilization and helped move the course of history.

As for me, I need my eyeglasses. I flown from Nashville to Lousiana without my wallet; but I will never leave the house without my eyeglasses. Now if Honda could only make a prescription windshield for an Element (covered by insurance), that would be cool and help me move the course of history (at least through the streets of Nashville).

No comments: