Thursday, December 29, 2005

Day 74 of visiting 100 blogs in 100 days



Day 74 of visiting 100 blogs in 100 days....

Hamburger
And my name is Big Boy
And I love a hamburger
That's nice and juicy
A hamburger that gets on
Everything and everybody
A burger with nice, soft
Warm brown buns
Covered with mustard and relish
And ketchup dripping on down
Lots of onions and mayonnaise
What's that you said, honey
Hold the pickle
Hold the lettuce
Say, baby, hold your mouth
I want it my way!

(Bloat On, Cheech & Chong)

You know where I'm going with this... a hamburger today. A Hamburger Today is a group weblog about America's favorite lunchtime sandwich, the hamburger. (not gristle burgers down at the fast food place). They also publish a sister companion Pizza blog...

So before the New Year's resolution rolls around to lose weight, take a look around. How I wish Fuddrucker's on West End Avenue was still open...

No comments: