Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Day 72 of visiting 100 blogs in 100 days



Day 72 of visiting 100 blogs in 100 days.. takes me overseas to TWENTY FOUR an advertising blog by Sandeep Makam. His introduction:

Is this yet another advertising blog?
Welcome to twenty-four! A blog that aims to share some of the best and a few of the worst pieces of COMMUNICATION in its myriad forms, shapes, sizes and sounds. What makes this one different from every other advertising blog you've seen so far. Well, I don't think I shall tell you coz' I think it is better you found out! Welcome aboard, have a pleasant stay. I'm sure it will be a memorable journey...

I like to see what the creative world is doing outside of the United States...

For example the above ad - Client: Eveready Batteries, Headline: Use 1000 times.

No comments: