Friday, December 16, 2005

Day 71 of visiting 100 blogs in 100 days



Day 71 of visiting 100 blogs in 100 days - winter is setting in - there is no better way than to waste away the time and hibernate watching TV or reading a blog about TV - thus TV Squad comes to the rescue. With 20 bloggers and 20 contributors, content is never lacking here.

Now that I have TIVO with DirectTV, I have a backlog of shows I haven't seen yet - LOST, the Simpsons, Firefly and 30 other hours of whatever... but the time shifting aspect is handy - my TV watching now consists of pretaping the shows (even the network news at 5:30 pm) to speed through all the commercials. Watching Alias, Invasion, Surface, Survivor and NFL football on my time schedule commercial free and in marathon mode no doubt frees up time to read a blog on TV - isn't technology wonderful?

Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home. ~David Frost
I could have been a doctor, but there were too many good shows on TV. ~ Jason Love

No comments: