Friday, November 25, 2005

Giving thanks with a grateful heart A to Z

I'm giving thanks with a grateful heart A to Z this thanksgiving season -

A - Ally my lab dog and faithful companion for over 8 years - she has a vocabulary of 20 sign language words and just sweet as she can be!

B - For my wife Becky of 26 years - I love her so much for her friendship, insight and faithfulness to truth and for loving me always.

C - Christmas, when Christ was born in a manger.

D - Digglet, my grand dog... smart and loves to play.

E - Ears to hear and eyes to see.

F - Frank, my next door neighbor who been like a father to me for 20 years. Frank taught me to garden, fix cars and generally is always there as a good neighbor.

G - Gary - my son - I am so proud of him and seeing him grow up and embrace his destiny into Christlikeness.

H - Home. Great to be home after commuting for 14 months. Never again will I be separated from my family for work.

I - Insight and inventive thoughts.

J - Jesus Christ, my rock and salvation who models excellence and agape love.

K - Kerry, grateful that I have a name and was not aborted.

L - Love covers a multitude of sins.

M - Megan, my precious daughter. She is sweet with a big heart.

N - Nashville. I love this city so much - the people, community and wealth of treasures around every corner.

O - Opportunity in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

P - My parents who sacrifice greatly to raise a big family, always making sure we had food and education.

Q - Quiet moments alone with God and away from the rush of the world.

R - Relationships... we were not meant to be alone.

S - Stability; worth pursuing, nice to have.

T - Time to do all the things I want to do.

U - Understanding; how sad to hear and not understand.

V - Volunteering; what a joy it is to serve others.

W - The extended Woo family; 3 brothers and 3 sisters scattered around the country.

X - X marks the spot; to be in center of God's will for my life.

Y - Today's youth, who are passionate for life.

Z - Zest and Z's

No comments: