Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Day 56 of visiting 100 blogs in 100 days

Posted by Picasa

Day 56 of visiting 100 blogs in 100 days -

Here is one of the most delightful blogs that I have visited since I started the 100 blog quest- Mildred Garfield pens My Mom's Blog by Thoroughly Modern Millie

On August 12, Mildred writes:

In a few days I am going to be eighty years old! I just typed that and I can not believe it, maybe I feel it sometimes but I sure don't think or act it.

One of the reasons I feel so good is that I have something that I am involved in, excited about and look forward to. You guessed it, it's blogging.


I started blogging about two years ago and the more I post, the more I enjoy it. Over time I have made many friends from the United States and countries from all over the world. I am amazed how blogging has opened my mind and enriched my life.

Mega dittos! You don't have to wait until Sunday afternoon to visit Mildred... I'm sure she'll welcome you at any time and appreciate a comment or two... Enjoy this blog - it will bring a smile to your face. Mildred has a very sweet spirit and writes about some interesting stuff - like opening things, microwave explosions and insights on life.

I marvel how technology and blogging can reach all ages and to me, I'm inspired that an eighty year old mom is blogging!

No comments: