Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Day 7 of 100 blogs in 100 days



Day seven of 100 blogs in my ongoing quest to visit 100 blogs in 100 days (I found a gem!)

As a music lover and active in the space when I worked for Warner/Elektra/Atlantic from '76 to '84 and also having grown up fed from the musical breast milk of the transistor radio, this blog is a very conversational expression of one's love for music.

When I dropped by for a visit, the conversations were engaging and the mere mention of a particular title took me back to a specific marker in time. Speaks well to the power of great music... Recent entries discuss Michelle Shocked; In My Life by the Beatles; Bob Dylan... This site is a perfect companion to my Napster subscription -

Tangled Up In Blue

Glen Dean tells us What This Website Is All About.

As most of you know, I have been operating a political blog since January 1, 2005. I love to talk about politics, but in spite of what some of you may gather from reading Nashville Truth.

I don't hate those who disagree with me. In fact, I think most people on both sides are very sincere in their beliefs and most are really good people. Being that I am a libertarian/conservative, I even find myself agreeing with many liberals on social issues. But when it comes to the issue of capitalism and the free market, our differences sometimes cause some very heated discussions. But I still don't think that we are all that different. If we really were to ever sit down and talk about something other than politics and religion, we might actually find out that we liked each other. That is what this website is all about, having people who see things from a totally different point of view, sit around and discuss something that we might have in common.

Thanks Glen - good stuff -

Picture Source: Caroline James

1 comment:

Glen said...

Thanks for the recognition. God bless you brother.