Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Day 27 of 100 blogs in 100 days


GreetMachine Posted by Picasa

Day 27 of visiting 100 blogs in 100 days -

The Greet Machine blog immediately greets the visitor with a rule (see above). So I won't. I'll talk around it - this blog is based in Minnesota and talks about all things being Minnesota - stadiums, Twins, Vikings, Mall of America, winter... I'm sure somewhere in the rich postings that there's an entry on 3M - (manufacturer of Post-it products, Scotch Office tapes). The quality of life in Minnesota surely is greatly enhanced by local availablity of office supplies.

I have a few friends that live in Minnesota and my question is why? The winters are brutal, the Vikings are a perennial letdown and the winters are, for added emphasis, brutal. My friends tell me that the brutal winters keep out the riff raff.

Two things that endear me to this blog are the lavish review of U2's concert and the emphasis on the stadium referendums in play in Minnesota. Upon further reading, I can conclude that for a married guy with three kids, they sure know to have fun in Minnesota!

Nice blog - check it out - (reality is that I may actually be visiting Minnesota within the next two months!)

No comments: